H2VBox is the place to get best How to Videos, Lessons, Lectures, Tutorials, Instructional, DIY videos. Best How to videos, amazing, wonder, get answer, how, tutorials, instructions, learn, Lessons, Lectures, Tutorials, Instructional, DIY videos.
 

How To Be a Better CSS Player

[postlink]http://h2vbox.blogspot.com/2009/10/how-to-be-better-css-player.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN8YbrNfiMIendofvid
[starttext]
A practicing technique I use to improve my shot or to warm up. Practice makes perfectThis is my first video I have ever made. Sorry about the quality and i noticed you can barely see my scores at the end
34-8
13-1
40-10
31-5
42-10
44-10and
56-10
This is where i play if you wanna join me and my buddies.
www.ragingrandy.com
Server IP: 74.63.64.73:27015
My Steam: Blazinboi, Don't add me unless you have signed up on the website and introduced yourself first. Anybody that i dont recognize wont be added to my friends list. Thanks.


Raging Randy Mission Statement

Once again, welcome to RagingRandy.com, a gaming community dedicated to serving members through respect, integrity, and honesty. Our mission is to provide a comfortable, open, quality gaming atmosphere for all who visit our servers and in return we ask for your respect, integrity, honesty, and donations, whether it is your time, friendship, ideas, or monetary contributions. Raging Randy strives to function as an online team based community where anyone can feel free to build friendships, share ideas, and grow personally. We hope to become a leader in the online gaming community and we are excited to have you become part of and share in this experience.

[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment